8 prerecorded comprehensive chapters with multiple lessons
3 months of unlimited access to view and review
1 month of email support
Feedback by email on 2 projects
Clear and visual format so you can maximize your skills, including a visual handbook
Exclusive C-note box delivered right to your door (shipping available in the US only)
Certificate of completion
USB leasing option available with select support packages
Chapter One / Setup and Overview
This chapter offers an in depth breakdown of your studio setup and the function of each piece of gear. You'll also be introduced to four steps of the recording process.
- Lesson 1 - Setup and Overview
Chapter Two / Tracking
In this chapter, gain the tools and tips you need to track pristine and polished vocals.
- Lesson 1 - Mic placement and gain staging
- Lesson 2 - Managing your session
Chapter Three / Editing
Acquire the know how to thoroughly and efficiently comp and edit your sessions.
- Lesson 1 - Comping your tracks
- Lesson 2 - Refining your edit
Chapter Four / Mixing prep, and Understanding EQ
In this chapter you will explore the elements of a great mix and become familiar with panning and different vocal setups. Delve into the smart volume tool of eq to bring out the best in your vocals.
- Lesson 1 - Prepping your Mix
- Lesson 2 - EQ Explained
Chapter Five / Comprehending Compression
This chapter will help you fully incorporate the use of compression in your recordings. Develop a simple yet targeted approach to setting the ratio, threshold, and gain.
- Lesson 1 - The Compression Session
Chapter Six / Enhance your mix with reverb
In this chapter you will learn to enhance your sonic quality utilizing reverb. Learn to successfully navigate the use of auxiliary tracks.
- Lesson 1 - Aux Tracks and Bussing
- Lesson 2 - Add space with Reverb
Chapter Seven / Delay and Tuning
Develop a keen understanding of delay processors and become familiar with the wonderful world of tuning.
- Lesson 1 - Utilizing Delay
- Lesson 2 - Tuning, what it is and what it ain't
Chapter Eight / Mastering and Exporting
Bring your mix to the finish line with polished mastering tools.
- Lesson 1 - Master your Masterpiece
- Lesson 2 - Before you Graduate